- Active members will receive, upon request, an official document that validates their volunteer hours for their total duration as a PPA member, as well as their active membership status for each semester spent in PPA. Active members will also be eligible to run for officer positions.
- In order to become an active member, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have filled out a member application by the third PPA general meeting date and have paid dues of $35/year or $25/semester.
- Must have earned 25 points by the end of the semester. Points are earned primarily through volunteer events.
- Must have participated in a minimum of 4 different volunteer events (bake sale, blood drive, food bank, different walks, unique volunteer events, etc.).
*To check current point status, please visit the records page.